There is a true peacefulness in knowing who you are & where you are going. It is a quite knowing that belongs to you & no one else. It is deep inside of you.
I love these exercises. They can be done through out your life whenever you start to feel depressed or lost or out of sorts. Most people do them & discover enough information to last for several years. But you can always go back and revised your list whenever you need to.
1. On a piece of paper, write down 10 things you want to do before you die.
2. Now, Number each item from #1 being the most important to #10 being the least important.
Wow, isn't that wonderful.
Now you can start working on these thoughts.
3. Figure out which of these are the quickest to work on.
4. Then, take each item on your list & write down 3 things you need to do to make it start being a reality.
1. On a piece of paper & write down up to 20 people, projects, place, things, & events that are the most important to you.
2. Now, number each item from #1 being the most important to #20 being the least important.
This list is just as wonderful. The key to happiness is having this list in a place that is easy for you to visit when you need to make decisions.
Always keep in mind the item that is # 1 on that list. Then # 2, & # 3. By doing this, you will learn to make your journey in the correct path for yourself.
Self discovery is an amazing thing! I'm sure you can ponder on these two list many times, even for years. Keep this close to you & learn from it. And make it happen so you can be happy!